Friday, September 25, 2009

My Prized Picture


I am totally tossing this one in for fun! I recently wanted to redecorate and I really wanted a nice, large picture of the San Diego LDS temple to display in my front room. I looked at several different places and I found a style that I really liked. The only problem was that the picture was going to cost $300-$400. I couldn't justify the expense, so I got creative and I decided to try to do something on my own. It turns out that what I made is even more meaningful than what I could have bought. I found a picture of the temple taken on our wedding and I worked on it in photoshop. Then I enlarged the picture at a local mom and pop photo shop, (Pro Digital). I then bought a basic black frame for it. I love the picture and I am excited to tell my kids and others about how the picture was taken on one of the happiest, most beautiful days of my life! The picture tells the story!

3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

That is an awesome picture. I really like it.

Annie said...

What a beautiful picture. That is neat how you made it.

C Jo said...

Your pictures are absolutely awesome. I wish you lived closer so you could take our family pictures for us!